CONCORD, N.H. – New Hampshire’s top election official said Wednesday he will not invoke an amendment to the U.S. Constitution to block former President Donald Trump from appearing on ballots in the state, which will hold the first Republican presidential primary next year. Secretary of State David Scanlan said that…Read More
Related Posts
Turnover has plagued local election offices since 2020 One swing state county is trying to…
WILKES-BARRE, Pa. (AP) -- The polls had just opened for last year's midterms in Pennsylvania when the phones began ringing at the election office in Luzerne County.
Mike Pence says he is deeply disappointed in vote to oust McCarthy
WASHINGTON -- GOP presidential candidate Mike Pence, the former vice president, chastised a group of hard-right Republicans who ousted Kevin McCarthy from his role as House speaker Tuesday, saying that…
Local election workers have been under siege since 2020 Now they face fentanyllaced letters WTOP…
ATLANTA (AP) -- While workers were counting ballots for primary elections in August, the elections office in King County, Washington, received a suspicious envelope that turned out to contain trace…
